LIT Candle Tips
Smooth and Even Burn | Long Lasting Candle
Your candles are an investment to your peace and harmony, so proper care of your candle are a must. Following the candle care tips below will ensure long lasting enjoyment of your favorite Still Lit Candles:
1. Always trim the wick 1/4 inch before each burn. This will allow the candle to have a clean burn and will minimize soot aka allow a much healthier air quality as you burn your candles. Be careful not to trim your wick too short, which could cause your wick to drown within the wax.
2. When burning your candle for the first time, be sure to prepare to have it burning for at least 2 hours, but no longer than 4 hours (for safety). The first burn of your candle is very important and it creates the base for longevity. As a candle burns, it creates a "melt pool". You want the wax to be completely melted around the diameter of the jar before blowing it out. Once the candle solidifies, it will be so beautiful and smooth. Not doing so will cause tunneling of your candle which will decrease the life of your candle.
3. Always read the warning label on the bottom of your candle. We love that you love burning our candles, however we want everyone to be safe and mindful of fire hazards.
4. When burning your candle, place it in an area with low air movement to avoid flame from moving too much.
5. Keep out of reach of children and furry friends.
6. Keep debris and foreign objects out of candle wax as much as possible. Keep candle covered with lid or dust cover.